Within 24 hours* of the payment being credited to our account, you will receive an e-mail to the indicated e-mail address containing a link and a special code to register to the Reiss Motivation Profile® portal.
The profile is created on-line – you only need a computer or other device with Internet access.
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the on-line questionnaire consisting of 104 statements. You can do this at any convenient time.
Next, within 24 hours* you will receive an e-mail containing your individual motivation profile in PDF format. It consists of 2 elements: a graph presenting your individual values for each of the 16 life motives and a descriptive part containing information about you.
After you receive your report, you will be contacted by an RMP-Master in order to arrange a date and form of the feedback interview, which is a discussion of your profile. You will determine whether this takes a form of an eye-to-eye meeting, a telephone conversation or a skype call. Due to the short duration of the discussion and its confidential nature, only the person who created the RSMP profile may participate in the conversation.
* We aim to send both the link and the profile as soon as possible. At times when our office is not operating (e.g. during weekends), the waiting time may be extended.
Why is it worth ordering an RSMP motivation profile with a report and individual discussion?
The detailed report will tell you:
- What really drives you – you will learn your individual values for each of the 13 life motives.
- which of the 13 motives or needs are significant and important to you (motivational drivers), which are average, and which are insignificant and have no impact on your motivation.
- what are your strengths and how to develop them and use them consciously?
- What motives may be guiding your actions?
- Why is communication with other people sometimes so difficult?
- How may others view you?
In addition, your individual discussion with the RSMP-Master will help you interpret the result and draw practical conclusions depending on your situation and the reason why you decided to get to know and discuss your motivational profile. During the discussion you will:
- The Master will interpret your individual profile and draw conclusions from each motive’s value;
- learn what combination of motives you have and what do they indicate.
- You will plan the next steps in your area of particular interest: e.g. improving the relationships with your dear ones, choosing a career or further education.
- The RMP-Master will answer your questions,
The meeting takes about 60 minutes and may be held in person or remotely (via phone or Skype). Even before the meeting with a Reiss Motivation Profile® certified expert, you can send in issues of particular interest to you, which you would like to discuss.