Due to the increasing number of enquiries about the Reiss Motivation Profile, we invite you all to a meeting introducing the RMP methodology on 19 September. It will be held between 5:30 pm and 8:00 pm at apartment 7, 9 Nobla Street in Warsaw. The meeting will be conducted by Katarzyna Janas
Due to the increasing number of enquiries about the Reiss Motivation Profile®, we invite you all to a meeting introducing the RMP methodology on 19 September:
- you will learn about the main assumptions of Motivation 3.0 in comparison to Motivation 2.0
- you will find out how the Reiss Motivation Profile® method was developed and what scientific research underlies this psychometric test
- we will present detailed definitions of all the 16 universal human needs
- we will show a sample Reiss Motivation Profile® chart and a sample report given to a client
- you will find out what problems of your clients the Reiss Motivation Profile® can solve and what benefits it can bring in your work as a trainer or manager
- we will share our experience of working in companies and with individual clients.
- The meeting will be conducted by Katarzyna Janas – one of the originators and founders of the Durkalski Institute, which promotes Motivation 3.0 and the Reiss Motivation Profile® in Poland. She works actively with business clients by running implementation projects, workshops, on-the-job training sessions and coaching processes, mainly for managers, sales staff and senior management staff. She has the greatest experience in Poland in the practical application of the Reiss Motivation Profile® method in training and coaching projects.
- The meeting will be held on 19 September between 5:30 pm and 8:00 pm in our office at apartment 7, 9 Nobla Street (Warsaw).
Cost: PLN 30, paid in cash at the meeting.
Participant limit: 15.
Prior registration required: firstname.lastname@example.org