Ewa Jochheim wrote about them for “Gazeta Finansowa”.
Motivated employees are efficient employees. But it is high time we debunked the enduring myth that there are universal motivation methods that work for everyone. It is not true and science has long been trying to give business a wake-up call. Learn about the five main mistakes that still persist in the corporate environment:
- Ignoring human individuality.
- Limiting motivation to financial aspects.
- Projecting your own needs onto others.
- Selective approach to motivation.
- Incompatibility of the employee’s development path with their intrinsic motivation.
Read the whole article HERE.